compensation: Performance-based contract (independent agent contract). Depends on experience and education. employment type: full-time telecommuting ok
QR Code Link to This Post
Dual language (English/Spanish) teacher - online
Work for an innovative, online, dual language (English/Spanish) school
Teach from your home with provided curriculum from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. This is an opportunity for you to be a part of a revolutionary and exciting way for students to learn. It is an on-line, interactive, dual language (Spanish and English) school with students from North, Central, and South America, and the Caribbean. If you possess the requirements below, please follow the instructions to apply and be considered to work with us. Get paid at a competitive rate, work from home, and enjoy working with a team that is serious about providing the absolute best education for students. If you are tired of working for public and private education systems that never seem to get results nor care about students and their families, then consider joining our growing group of experienced educators and administrators.
- Energetic, compassionate, passionate, problem-solving dual language (Spanish and English) teachers are needed!
- Minimum of 5 years teaching experience (traditional K-12 setting - online tutoring or teaching DOES NOT qualify) is ABSOLUTELY required.
- A teaching certificate with minimum of a bachelors degree are required.
- Native-like bilingualism and bi-literacy in Spanish and English also are required.
- Great communication skills are required.
- A desire to be part of an exciting team is required.
- Stable, high-speed (minimum of 50mps), a room (3 meters by 3 meters) that is free of noise and disturbance and you can work out of from 7 am to 4 pm Monday thru Friday are required.
Negotiable - depends on education and experience
If you are interested, please copy and paste the following link into your browser and apply for the position: https://idealschool.education/careers/
DO NOT email your resume nor cover. They will be ignored and deleted. You MUST apply at www.idealschool.education/careers to be considered. This is THE ONLY way to be considered!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers